[Tir-Medoin] Newsletter Reminder

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 22:28:08 PDT 2008

Greetings shire,
  I wanted to tell everyone about the April 12th deadline for newsletter submissions.  I have reports from most of the officers already, but if there's anything you want to share with the shire like a story, poem, etc.  I'll be happy to take it.  Just remember that I have to have a release form or something that says that it's your and I have your permission to publish it or I it won't make it into the newsletter.

YIS,
Mungie