[Tir-Medoin] Thoughts and prayers

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 07:56:47 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,
My mom was in a serious car accident yesterday and is in the hospitall at Scott & White.  I haven't been able to see her this morning because she has been taken to  her regular dialysis, but she is doing fairly well considering that she has some cracked ribs and a "stable neck fracure"  they are hoping to have her home in a couple of days  but she will need lots of care.  If I am out of the email loop for  awhile,  I will be busy attending to her.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers and if you need to get a hold of me, you can reach me on my cell phone.

Thanks,
tressa