[Tir-Medoin] Event Preliminaries made at Populace...

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 15:32:20 PDT 2008

Hi all,

Just thought I'd post the few event related things we discussed at populace.

It was agreed that we would continue to hold Quest for the Round Table.
I volunteered to be the event steward.
The date pending kingdom ok will be January 30-1, 2009.
After the date is set, I'll be reserving the Belton Use Area, the same site we've been using.

So, everyone get ready to ink in that date and schedule to come to the event!...
I will give updates as updates arrive...

Thanks,
Tressa

Ll dolce e una durata di passione