[Tir-Medoin] Populace meeting

foxden7 at juno.com foxden7 at juno.com
Mon Aug 18 10:19:26 PDT 2008

Greetings!
I, as usual, will be working, but wonder if the minutes are available to see what's going on, etc.  I am excited to hear that the Shire is growing.  Keep it up, everyone.  There are changes coming at work.  We've got a new plant manager, and he's got various ideas (these are just ideas) about combining shifts into a dayshift only, or working 4- 10 hour days per week.  Something just might happen and I can go to days or be off on Fridays!
I am moving soon; bought a house here in Taylor, supposed to close on it on Tuesday the 19th.
I really miss you guys.  I am going through withdrawals.
Geoffrey