[Tir-Medoin] Announcements

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 20:26:59 PST 2008

Greetings Tir Medoin!

  Some of you already know, but I won't be going to Dallas due to financial reasons.  I was presented with a school plan that would have seen me in a horrible debt for the rest of my life, so I'm trying to find something closer to home.

December newsletters will be passed out at Yule revel, and who out there has their eye on this office?  I need to spend some time with you.

YIS,
Mungie

P.S.  I need officer reports..... For a minute I forgot about them, but I think I need them for a newsletter.  Please turn them in ASAP.