[Tir-Medoin] Yule Revel December 19

Randy Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 17:37:43 PST 2008

Hey everyone!  After the event, which was a great success, we all planned our December meeting and Yule Revel.

We will be partying at my house, December 19th.  You can start arriving as early as 5 p.m. and stay as late as you want.

Bring a covered dish or something sweet or an appetizer.  I will be making Tortilla Soup again.

Bring your own alcoholic drink if ya want one!

I have some crash space so if ya want some, let me know.

NO GARB - unless you want to - but I won't!

:)  Meghann