[Tir-Medoin] Reports

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 15:22:08 PST 2008

Hey, I have a report:  Sorry...

Greeting to all:

If you have some donations for the prize boxes for the event, please let me know.  Also, we had a great brewing guild and Connor taught the process of making mead.  I'm sure it's going to be delicious.

In Service to the Shire,
Tressa

Mungentuya TirMedoin <mungentuya at yahoo.com> wrote: For this newsletter I got reports from the Seneschal, Treasurer, and Hospitaler.  If anyone else sent me reports, let me know or send it to me again in ALL caps.  Two lists went crazy in the past two days and I had to hunt for the reports I do have.

YIS,
Mungie