[Tir-Medoin] Cordial Making at Guild night

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 16:01:14 PST 2008

Hey there, I almost forgot....

  1. The cordial
  2. A large baster like you use on turkeys or some fine strainer or cheesecloth, some people used a length of tubing as a ciphon.  You just need to drain the fruit and stuff out of the liquid and get as much pulp out as you can.
  3.  Your sweetner, could be honey, sugar, sugar in the raw, cane sugar.  I use muscavado sugar on most things, it gives a depth.
  4.  Bottles or containers to put your final concoction in.
  5.  Corks and corking apparatus for bottles

  I think that's all, if I think of something else I'll post it

  Thanks for the reminder!

  Tressa

Mungentuya TirMedoin <mungentuya at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Lady Tressa,
What will we need to bring to cordial making class at Guild night?

Mungie

Ll dolce e una durata di passione