[Tir-Medoin] February Reports

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 21:05:28 PST 2008

Greetings to Tir Medoin!
  I'm making an early call to officers for reports this month.  I'm going to be in the process of packing/moving/storing through the next few weeks, and I want to make sure I have it completed and in good hands before things get chaotic.  If everyone could send me their reports before midnight on Sunday, I'd greatly appreciate it.

But on a brighter note (sort of) my plans of going north to live in The Steppes have been put on hold, so I won't be leaving after my warrant expires as I was planning to do.

YIS,
Mungie