[Tir-Medoin] Guild Night

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 15:25:35 PST 2008

We can make it but we also don't have a problem with rescheduling....whatever ya'll want to do...

Randy & Karen Wrinkle <rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Haven't heard if anyone is coming....we need to make a decision......I am currently still running a fever and can't seem to get over what I have.

If I haven't heard overwhelming by tomorrow night - we will call it off and reschedule for another night.

Karen

Ll dolce e una durata di passione