[Tir-Medoin] Knight School goes melee

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:22:00 PST 2008

It's time for the next class of Knight School.

This session lessons will focus on melees.  Tactics, commands, weapons
forms and personal skills to take to the melee field.

Our facilitating faculty member will be Sir Gaston with stimulating
studies being offered by many members of the Ansteorran chivalry.

Tuesday, February 5th at 7:30 p.m. at the site of Bryn Gwlad's weekly
practice, Patterson Park.
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php

We hope to see you there,

Sir Giotto

Please excuse the cross posts.

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of
conduct that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán