[Tir-Medoin] Populace meeting

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 15:18:23 PDT 2008

I'm really sorry to hear about Meghann and I'm glad she's alright. Congrats on the team advancing as well and good luck to them all.

As for 'hosting' a meeting, who would be able to go to populace on the date if someone were to host it and where would people want to meet?  I'm not stepping up to it arrange anything right now because work on Mondays lately has been keeping me as late as 5:30 and 6; I'm curious to see who would attend July populace?

Regardless of what happens, newsletters will be online as planned.

YIS,
Mungie