[Tir-Medoin] Populace Meeting

Randy & Karen Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 12 22:41:55 PDT 2008

Hey everyone...as you know - softball takes over our life in the summer and
while league ball locally is now over - Randy and Meghann's team got 2nd in
District and will be playing in the State Tournament.

The tournament will be the week of July 21-25 in West so I will be unable to
be at Populace.  If someone else would like to "host" the meeting in Temple
or Rockdale - that would be great.

Some of you may not know that while Randy is coaching Meghann's team -
Meghann is NOT playing!!!!!  She went with a friend the Saturday before
District tournament and they allowed the girls to ride a 4 wheeler -
double - and needless to say, Meghann was knocked off the back and received
a very BAD case of road rash and a fractured leg and the 4wheeler ran over
her!

So while Randy is working his butt off coaching her team - she ain't playing
and won't be playing the State Tournament that we now have to travel for!

Yes....I am thankful she was not more seriously injured....but a fractured
leg is devastating when you are one of the biggest bats on our team, 1st
base, and relief pitcher................

:)  Karen