[Tir-Medoin] Populace Apologies

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 21:51:42 PDT 2008

<I'm so sorry guys, I haven't been able to get my email for a while and
I completely missed the call for a person to host populace.? I would
have volunteered had I understood the need.>

I was trying to find out who would be interested in populace to see if we had enough numbers to have one on Monday, or to have on in Rockdale or Temple.  I do have some ideas I want to bring up and I don't mind meeting at either a home or a place with a very good dollar menu. =)

This month has been a weird Monday month.  I almost canceled plans with Mike last Monday because I kept trying to mistake it for Populace night. =/

YIS,
Mungie