[Tir-Medoin] Important dates and a question

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 21:39:09 PDT 2008

First, officers I need your reports in to me by June 13th at midnight.  A CC of your report to the Great Officers will suffice if you don't have any notes you want to add in about your office.  Populace is July 21st according to the calendar.

Also, I'm trying to start persona research and I was wondering if there were any online or literary traps to stay away from that aren't reliable.  I know Wikipedia is a definite no, but are there others?  I don't want to find the one site that a herald will throw a fit about if I uses as a source.

YIS,
Mungie