[Tir-Medoin] Call for reports

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 14:34:32 PST 2008

Mungie,

  I don't have a report this month...

  Tressa

Mungentuya TirMedoin <mungentuya at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Officers, it is the lovely time of the month where I graciously ask for your reports so I can make the newsletter. I need them by March 11th so I can put them in the newsletter. Also, I may have to make a trip to San Antonio on populace day, but I'll make sure to let HE Meghann know as soon as it's certain.

YIS.
Mungie

Ll dolce e una durata di passione