[Tir-Medoin] Food Fighting and Fun

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 17:15:30 PDT 2008

ok i know where. now let me know when.
  fionn mac niall
  tir medoin

Paul Foster <sir.rhodri at gmail.com> wrote:
  Stargate too far a drive? Come out and kill the neighbors!!!

Rapier, Chivalric, Archery, and Food.

Bring CHAIRS or a blanket to sit in the shade!!!

Practice starts at noon at Austins Colony Park in Bryan TX. This is just
east of Highway 6 at the Boonville exit in Bryan. Turn left on Austins
Colony at the light. The park is directly behind the Elementary School on
your right. The parking lot at the park is small, park in the Elementary
school when the lot fills up.

Rhodri