[Tir-Medoin] Queen's champion

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 22:57:53 PST 2008

It appears that I will not be able to work the Saturday of Queen's Champion..  I have to leave this Saturday for Dallas and I NEED to go, and not only is my boss giving me a hard time about having two Saturdays off, my co-workers aren't willing to work two Saturdays in a row.   The only option I have right now is to take off Friday and help, and see if I can make a deal with the boss to open Saturday and hopefully get off around 2 or 3 Saturday if it's slow and be there through the evening.  Unless someone has other options?  Oh, and I'm going to make it a point to remember this when people start asking for favors around the holidays.

YIS,
Mungie