[Tir-Medoin] A few announcements

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 18:02:04 PST 2008

Good news- I had to switch Saturdays shifts w/a co-worker, so I can go to Queen's Champion on Saturday and help, and run around, and take photos and all that good stuff. YAY! =)

Good/Bad/Bittersweet- I got accepted into the Art Institute on Thursday.  I still have to work out Financial Aid and Housing, but I'm going to step down from my office at the end of December and will announce it in the newsletter formally after talking to HE Meghann.  I won't be able to fill my duties since I'll be in Dallas.

Open question-  I need officer reports asap so I can start working on the newsletter.  Since we're going to be having the event this weekend and Populace day is going to be two days after, are we still having populace on Tuesday, or are we going to do something after the event?  Either way, I'll start pestering everyone for reports tonight.

YIS,
Mungie