[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 21:44:20 PST 2008

Since I don't have time to do this privately......
 Debbie, could you send me an email if you're going to fighter practice?  I'll be there with the armor if you will be there.  Just send it to my yahoo email or the list.  Sorry I didn't get the email out sooner.

Tir Medoin-  I have found my jump drive with the newsletter from October (VIVAT!)  I will have Lord Connor upload it as soon as I make the proper tweeks to it.  Sorry for the delay, it was all my doing.

YIS,
Mungie