[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 18:52:14 PST 2008

I'll be there.  And will bring the loaner armor and Justins in case we need it.  Also, I am cleared to do a little fighting.  It may be a small practice, but that's ok we can teach better that way sometimes.  See you all there.

Caedmon

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat