[Tir-Medoin] Officer Reports

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 20:47:26 PDT 2008

To the wonderful people of Tir Medoin,
  It's time for me to ask politely for reports or any submissions for the monthly newsletter.  Do you have a piece that you wanted to publish, that's sitting on your desk and continually grabbing your attention?  With the proper consent forms, I could take care of it for you.

Deadline is this Sunday at Midnight so I have time to properly put the newsletter together and make sure I have enough room for everything.  Unfortunately, I won't be around the computer much until Sunday night, but if you have any questions that need to be answered before then, feel free to call me.  I can also take all the text messages you can throw at me.

YIS,
Mungie