[Tir-Medoin] Demo

Randy Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 19:01:04 PDT 2008

Hey guys...anyone able to help me out with this demo?

He is considering moving it up one day b/c that Tuesday is the day the kids are released for Thanksgiving Holiday.

Please email me if you are able to help asap.

Randall

Greetings All!

It is that time of year again and I am humbly requesting your aid. the World History teachers at Temple HS would like for Tir Medoin to repeat their performance during our chapters on the Middle Ages.  You were a hit last year and we would like to have more of you.  We would need an all day demo on 25 November 2008.

If you have any questions, just contact me at the info below or you can contact me at my home e-mail, if you still have it.  You can also put out a call on the Shire List, as I still lurk here.

Thanks!

John C. Hale II, aka Lord Angus Ian Urry

World History & Tech Liaison

L6 - Temple HS

(254) 215-7126

john.hale at tisd.org