[Tir-Medoin] Impromtu Brewing Guild get together?

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 21:57:41 PDT 2008

Lord Connor came back from populace and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in having a brewing time in the dungeon on Saturday.  From what he relayed to me, it will be for all varieties, from starting cordials to sipping ciders to drinking wines, anything that anyone wants to bring.  We can even make thing for Queen's Champion (if their Highnesses drink,) or simply make things to enjoy ourselves.  We just need a count of people who would like to attend and what will be needed, and we'll start setting more details..  He just asked me to get the word out and see if anyone would be interested.

Online newsletter will be up tomorrow.

YIS,
Mungie