[Tir-Medoin] Impromtu Brewing Guild get together?

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 18:45:50 PDT 2008

We can come on either day...

Walt and Tracie

Ll dolce e una durata di passione

--- On Sat, 9/20/08, Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com> wrote:
From: Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tir-Medoin] Impromtu Brewing Guild get together?
To: "Shire of Tir Medoin" <tir-medoin at lists.ansteorra.org>
Cc: mungentuya at yahoo.com, "Tressa" <tressarhiannon at yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:51 AM

Since I gave such short notice, and everyone being busy this weekend,
I'm opting to hold this next weekend -- either Friday or Saturday is
fine with me.

Next Friday is also the "scheduled" time for our "regular" Guild Night.

So, y'all let me know whether we want to do this on Friday or Saturday,
or at all, and who wants to come.

Connor

Randy Wrinkle wrote:
We will not be able to as Meghann has a volleyball
tournament this weekend.

Meghann

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mungentuya TirMedoin"
<mungentuya at yahoo.com>