[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 04:30:56 PDT 2009

We had another great practice this past Sunday with 5 fighters in armor.  I know we have more fighters in our group and I am looking forward to seeing them at practices.

This Sunday 4-12-09 however, we will not be having practice due to Easter and Defender of the Roses.  I'm sure most of us will have plenty of fighting at the event.

I will see you all at the following Sunday's practice 4-19-09 at 5:00 pm.

Caedmon

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat