[Tir-Medoin] Fw: [Fwd: Re: Thank Yous!]

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 15:44:00 PDT 2009

Forwarded by request....

 Ll dolce e una durata di passione

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Tir-Medoin] Thank Yous!
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:05:29 -0500
From: Connor Ivorson <connor-ivorson at hot.rr.com>
To: Shire of Tir Medoin <tir-medoin at lists.ansteorra.org>

 Ahem.

That wasn't "Mungie, my official car-parker", but rather our very own
Mongol Wagon Patrol.  If you leave it showing, the Shire's Mongol will
take it away!

:^)

Congrats to all for a wonderful event and I'm sorry I couldn't be there
to help tear-down on Sunday.

Connor

Randy Wrinkle wrote:
First - I want to thank everyone who came out and worked
set-up and tear-down.  Obviously I couldn't see everyone at all times,
so if you know I missed someone, please email me and let me know!  I
apologize if I did - I have been sitting here for an hour trying to
make sure I didn't miss anyone!

Eric Morrison
David of Tir Medoin
Alexander of Tir Medoin
Nathern Macdhuibh
Beathan Macdhuibh
Randall der Krieger
Tressa Rhiannon
Katriona O'Malley
Katieb
Wulfgar
James Smythe
Connor Ivorson
Michael McNevin
Elis McNevin
Aidan McNevin
Mugentuya
Fionn
Isabelot de Forens
Jesse and Ashley

Next, I would like to thank those that were in-charge and helped the
event run smoothly:

Gate - Michael McNevin
Tear-Down/Set-Up - Randall der Krieger
Decorations - Elis McNevin
Feast - Isabelot de Forens
Heavy List - Randall der Krieger
Waterbearing - Tressa Rhiannon
Sanitation - Betahn Macdhuibh and Nathern Macdhuibh
Site Tokens - Elis McNevin

I didn't get to see who all helped wash dishes and serve feast - but I
really appreciate you to and I know your name is already on this list
somewhere - with the exception of the Nevins' niece and nephew who
helped wash dishes and put together site tokens.

I have received many compliments to our great Shire - especially about
Nathern and Kyle.

There are those that sat gate the entire time - I thank you too - I am
sure you are already on the list somewhere too!

Lastly, to Mungie, my official car-parker!

I hope I didn't forget anyone........and I hope to see you all at the
next Populace Meeting on Tuesday @ 7 p.m. at the Kountry Inn.  We have
new plans to discuss!

Thanks to all of you who put up with my bossy ways......and "no" you
better not comment on that!

:) Meghann