[Tir-Medoin] New Seneschal In Town

Randy Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 11 10:08:45 PDT 2009

First, let me say what a joy it is to have served you once again as your Seneschal.  This is a great group of folks who get along so well!  My time has come to an end and I would like to congratulate Alexander of Tir Medoin as the next Seneschal!

I would like to thank the Nevins' family for hosting our Guild Night on July 18....we painted charters, ate, and someone else (Elis) got to argue politically with Kenneth and I got to watch with a smile on my face!

Our next meeting is August 18 at 7 p.m. at the Kountry Inn.  Your new Seneschal will be in charge and new Guild Nights will be decided then...so please come!

Meghann