[Tir-Medoin] Fighter practices Thursday vs Sundays

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 12:56:40 PST 2009

So, we have had some interest in having our weekly practices on Thursdays now instead of Sundays.  It is a better day for some.  I know that Sundays work better for others.  So I guess we need to discuss this and determine the best day for practice.  This week I can make it to both.  But, I won't be able to do that for long.  This Thursday at 6:00 pm at the park in Rockdale I know atleast Trey and I will be there.  And This Sunday at 2:00 pm at Geoffrey's House in Taylor, Geoff and I will be there.

So what does everybody think?

Caedmon

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat