[Tir-Medoin] Sunday Practice Announcement Part Two

foxden7 at juno.com foxden7 at juno.com
Tue Feb 3 18:00:48 PST 2009

I believe that if the Shire is to hold a fighter practice on Thursday, it should be done.  I can only fight at certain times, but we don't need to have all the extra fighter practices.
If anyone wants to fight on Sunday pm, write on the list or email and I'll try to accomodate the request.  In other words, I will withdraw the invitation to prevent confusion and wearing everyone out.
Let the local KM do his job for the well being of the Shire, and give him support in that.
Geoffrey