[Tir-Medoin] fighter practice Thursday 2-12-09

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 08:38:21 PST 2009

We will be having a fighter practice this Thursday the 12 in Rockdale at the tennis courts.
I will be there at 6:00 But we can run as late as we need.  So if you cannot get there till 7:00 please come on out.  Justin and I will be there with a new fighter.  And I believe Trey will be there as well.  Again, let me know if this is not a good night for you.  If Sundays are better let me know.  I want to have the practices whenever we can get the most participation.

Thanks,
Caedmon

(Jessie, I hope to see you there.)

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat