[Tir-Medoin] Rosenfeld Seeking Help

Celtic Viking celticviking3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 21:34:36 PST 2009

i cant. i taking vacation to portland in mid may and that date is right in the middle of my trip.
plane tickets have already been bought so im not backing out of it. sorry.
fionn

Those who have nothing to live for, will invent something to die for.   Then they want the rest of us to die for it, too.     --- Lawrence Ferlenghetti     http://www.geocities.com/celticviking3