[Tir-Medoin] Who's going to the event?

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 17:14:36 PST 2009

I need a count of people from the Shire of members from the area who are going to be there so I can make the great attempt to make the won tons.  I'm estimating 20, but I'm not making them for the all event goers because I don't want to spend the whole day at pot, as I might have other duties.  If the won tons are so horrible that their Excellencies can't have them ruining the event, Sir Randall will be more than happy to rescue everyone from them.

YIS,
Mungie