[Tir-Medoin] Quest for the Round Table Updates

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 15:29:21 PST 2009

Greetings Everyone!

Here's where I start pleading with everyone to help... :)

If you'd like to sign up for gate, please let His Lordship Head Gate Alexander (aka Kenneth) know.

Remember that we're having a Potluck Saturday night as usual...please bring something to share with everyone...

Anna did you say you we're going to organize the potluck?  I forget...let me know.

All you brewer's out there, don't forget the Brewing Competition Saturday night.  Sir Randall is looking forward to being a judge and we don't want to disappoint him!

Also, I'm looking for donations for the prize boxes and a prize for the Brewing Competition...if anyone has any donations or ideas  please let me know!

Thanks everybody,
Tressa

Ll dolce e una durata di passione