[Tir-Medoin] Who's going to the event?

Tressa tressarhiannon at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 15:18:04 PST 2009

Well, I can think of some that SHOULD be there....

Everybody who wants to sit gate for our illustrious head gate Lord Alexander
Lord Alexander
Sir Randall who's running the list...
And MYSELF...it'd be kinda bad if the event steward didn't show up.....

HA HA HA...just joking.  I hope to see everybody!

Tressa

Mungentuya TirMedoin <mungentuya at yahoo.com> wrote: I need a count of people from the Shire of members from the area who are going to be there so I can make the great attempt to make the won tons.  I'm estimating 20, but I'm not making them for the all event goers because I don't want to spend the whole day at pot, as I might have other duties.  If the won tons are so horrible that their Excellencies can't have them ruining the event, Sir Randall will be more than happy to rescue everyone from them.

YIS,
Mungie