[Tir-Medoin] Practice reminder.

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 12:41:08 PDT 2009

Just wanted to remind everyone that fighter practice is Sundays 5:00 pm in Taylor.  If you need directions I can get them to you.

We have been averaging 5 fighters a week, but, I know we have more than that in our shire.  I would really like to see everyone out and fighting.  Three Queens is right around the corner, and it would be nice if we could sharpen our skills as a fighting unit, to make "Der Krieger" consistent force to be reckoned with on the melee fields.  The skill is there, the heart is there, we just need to put it all together.

See you soon,
Caedmon
512-968-0715

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat