[Tir-Medoin] New fighter for this Sunday.

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 14:16:29 PDT 2009

A quick reminder that we are having practice in Taylor on Sunday.  We had a pretty good turnout of 6 last week.

This Sunday we will have a new fighter to the Taylor practice, Justin is actually off and will be there, I hope everyone that can, will come out and work him over.  There may also be another actual new fighter (who is named Justin B.) that is a friend of Jessica's.  So hopefully we will have a great turnout.

Caedmon
512-968-0715

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat