[Tir-Medoin] Fighter Practice Sunday 3-8-09 in Taylor

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 05:06:23 PST 2009

Well, we will be moving our weekly practice back to Sundays in Taylor at Lord Geoffrey's house.  See directions below.  We will start practices at 4:00pm hopefully this schedule will work for most participants.  If you have to show up a little late I'm sure that will be fine.
I hope to see everyone there.

 address is 3104 Greenlawn.  Two ways to get here:  1st)  Main St. to Mallard (at High School), turn left on Mallard.  Stay straight.  Greenlawn is the street after Paseman Elementary School, on the right, just after an entrance to the school.  Turn right on Greenlawn, go all the way down nearly to the end; we're the second house from the end on the right.
2nd)  Take loop around to west side of Taylor to Mallard, turn right on Mallard, go about 3/4 to 1 mile, pass several streets on left, Greenlawn the last street on left before Paseman school.  Turn left, all the way down to end; second house from end on right.  Phone number is the same.

Caedmon
512-968-0715

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat