[Tir-Medoin] Guild Day

Randy Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 21:12:50 PDT 2009

As discussed at Populace tonight, we are going to be having a "Guild Day" at my house 1 Saturday per month.  We will use this time to make armor for new fighters, repair armor for fighters, and work on banners, walls, etc. for our Gulf War land.

The dates are tentatively set for:

May 23
June 20
July 28

Please come around 12 p.m. and stay as long as you like.  We can bring snack/finger foods and drinks to share if you would like....or we can "Bring Your Own Meat/Drinks" and BBQ.

Also discussed at Populace:  The Nevins family would like to start saving aluminum cans to start a fund to help buy armor for the group fighters.  Please save your cans and give them to the Nevins to help armor some of our newer fighters!

We also voted to purchase a smaller pop-up like a 10x10 or 12x12 period-looking pavillion to serve as a Shire Kitchen.  They have some that are enclosed with scallops or dags already on them.  Would someone like to volunteer to search for a nice pavillion and present to the group some choices?

Meghann