[Tir-Medoin] Gate/Acceps

Randy Wrinkle rnkwrinkle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 24 20:49:37 PDT 2009

I emailed Isabelot asking for clarification about ACCEPS as some of you asked at Populace tonight.  Here is her response:

The ACCEPS deputy will send an e-mail with the pre-registered people. This sheet will look just like a gate sheet but the info will be filled in with the exception of the membership number. A check for the money will also be issued. This is separate from the other gate sheets and is reported on the event report on the pre-registration portion. Let me know of this doesn't help.

Isabelot