[Tir-Medoin] Fighter practice in Taylor

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:03:07 PDT 2009

This past week we had a decent turnout of 5 fighters.  We have been averaging around 7 or 8.  I know we have many more and I look forward to seeing you all at practice soon.

This week was fun as we all took turns fighting as a lefty to see how Geoffrey feels.  (Just to let y'all know, it is really weird.)  Geoffrey definitely held his own.

We will be having practice Sunday at 5:00 in Taylor so see you there.

Caedmon

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat