[Tir-Medoin] food group for three queens

Anna Lichorad isabelotdeforens at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:50:56 PDT 2009

Hello Shadowlands and Tir Medoin,

  There has been discussion about organizing food for the Three Queens event
next weekend. I willing to organize, buy food, and help cook as well provide
the cooking equipment if there is an interest. This venture would include
breakfast Saturday and Sunday, and dinner on Saturday for those not eating
food from Duchess Ebergardis or needing an alternative. A  small fee would
get you the meals.

Breakfast would get you 1) scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, sausage, tortillas
and fruit
                                    2) pancakes, bacon, sausage and fruit

Dinner   probably-  salad, spaghetti, meatballs, marinara, garlic bread
unless somenone has alternative suggestion

What I need to know is how many people are interested?

Who can help with cooking?

Who can help with cleaning?

Isabelot