[Tir-Medoin] Quest for the Round Table Wrap-up

Julia juliademontoya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:56:11 PST 2010

Greetings All,

First of all, a big thank you to everyone who contributed to the "Quest"
event in some form or fashion.  From the largest down to the smallest task,
it is through your efforts that made this event a success!  I can not tell
you what a pleasure if was for me to be a part of this event and your
family.

With that in mind, I would like to schedule a "wrap-up" meeting on Saturday,
March 27th at 6:00 pm at the home of The Wrinkles in Rockdale.  It is
important that we get together to discuss our successes and our "not
successes".  (I don't like to call them "failures" because as long as we
learn something from a process, it can't possibly be a failure!)  In
retrospect, I am certain we can all think of something we should have or
could have done differently...from communication to the actual "working" of
the event.  I would ask that you start thinking of where we could have
improved and bring those thoughts to the meeting to share.  Additionally,
let's talk about what we can add or perhaps what we should remove from the
activities that might improve "Quest".  No idea is a bad idea so please
reach for the sky.

For those of you traveling to Gulf War, I wish you safe journeys!

In Service,
Julia