[Tir-Medoin] Website update

Mungentuya TirMedoin mungentuya at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 20:28:39 PST 2010

Greetings,
  I have access to the website so I can start updating it.  Right now I'm only
updating the officer link and other important links that I come across, so I
need all current officers and past officers to contact me to tell me what your
status is so I can add the new officers or put 'open' for offices that have gone
vacant the last few months.  New officers also need to give me permission to put
their email addresses online.  All other updates will be done in segments;
contact me privately if there's anything important that I'm missing.

Also, is anyone interested in working on armor/fighting on Sundays?  I was
informed two work meetings ago that my Saturdays off will be gone until
mid-January due to the holidays and inventory, so events and Saturday practices
will be out for another month and a half.  If not, I'll be going to Emerald Keep
to get some arrow shooting in.  Let me know!

YIS,
Lady Mungie