[Tir-Medoin] Gulf War

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 04:40:51 PST 2011

Cargills have 9 people.

With 2ea---10' x 20'  one is a tent the other just a sitting area.
2ea----10' x 10'
1ea--- earth pimple 7'x 10'

The Bagstroms have 2 people
With 1 earth pimple  size unknown

1 shower tent 10' x 10'

If y'all need anymore info, let me know.

Caedmon

The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle. - On Combat