[Vindheim] Norman Medieval Fair Demo!!!

Maestro Orlando Giovanni orlando at agilejedi.com
Thu Mar 24 18:41:56 PDT 2022

Greetings Everyone!
Med Fair fast approaches! Namron will be holding its annual demo at the
Norman Medieval Fair from *1-4 April, 9am until 7pm*. This year we return
after a long hiatus for the plague. This is our chance to show the world
how wonderful the SCA is and to do that we'll need YOUR help! We need
fighters, artisans, performers and anyone who wants to talk about the SCA
to show up. Shoot me a note directly if you need more info.
Each morning's prep will begin at 9am and the site opens @ 10am. If you
haven't heard, due to construction, our location has changed. We are now in
the field just to the South of Reaves park. You can find it here on google
maps:
https://goo.gl/maps/iZu7Q16ZaUEzyCcS8
<https://goo.gl/maps/iZu7Q16ZaUEzyCcS8?fbclid=IwAR3EssYHI1Y7gry48clh92dRRHwY_DSbubFTKKzyIQIJSJka3CZHz711nF0>
I AM STILL WAITING ON FINAL PARKING DETAILS...but as I learn more I will
post it here!
For those that want to help set up (we need it) here are some important
dates:

   - Shed load out @ Steel Oaks: 3/28 @ 6PM
   - Pavilion Setup (Reaves Park): 3/31 @ 10AM
   - Decorating and Final Setup (Reaves Park): 3/31 @ 530PM

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Med Fair!!!
Maestro Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com
Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi