[Vindheim] Vindheim Calendar!

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 15:04:15 PDT 2023

This is great! It is easy to use and see the different activities across
the principality all at once!

Any chance the weekend events can be added?

Gilyan

On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 9:18 PM Vindheim Webminister via Vindheim <
vindheim at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> I am very pleased to announce that we now have a Vindheim Calendar that
> includes most of our groups already! It is automated so your activities are
> already there!
>
> That said, our Vindheim Calendar Deputy, Mistress Elsa von Snackenberg,
> will be reaching out to groups about some updates to group calendars soon.
> We have grand ideas about more functionality so that you can find exactly
> what you want to attend more easily.
>
> https://ansteorra.org/vindheim/calendar/
>
> --
>
> In service,
>
> Koke Gan ši
> <https://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Koke_Gan>
> Webminister, Principality of Vindheim <https://ansteorra.org/vindheim/>
> Modernly Known As: Jorje Axline
> Pronouns: she / her

If it's important to you, you will find a way, otherwise you will find an
excuse. - Steve Kutie