WR - King's Lancer and Mendersham Defender

bentnose at juno.com bentnose at juno.com
Sun Jun 22 19:12:20 PDT 1997

To the good gentles of Ansteorra:

Greetings from Lord Angus,  as you may know or will soon find out when
you get this months Black Star, our little shire has the honor of hosting
King's Lancer and Mendersham's Defender on August 28-30.  As the knight
marshal for Mendersham, I am requesting help from any of you that are
coming.  I am in need of marshals for heavy, light, archery and knife,
ax, and spear throw.  If you are willing to help me in any of those
areas, please let me know via e-mail as soon as possible so that I can
put my volunteer lists together.  I am also the equestrian list master
and will probably need help there as well, don't know yet.  I look
forward to seeing any and everybody at our event.

In service to the Dream and the Kingdom

Lord Angus Duncan Cameron
bentnose at juno.com