WR - [Fwd: ANST - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio]

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Apr 1 06:04:17 PST 1998

SwepIII said something that sounded like:
>  How nice that thay let every one know on the Southern Principalaty Proposals
> and it is even nicer that thay want to have a forum wayyyyy down there.

To be honest, I have seen discussion about having a follow up meeting at
Octavian if there was enough interest in the Western/Southern Regions
doing this together.

As for the selection of Tempio for this discussion, it is in part my
fault. I suggested this event instead of Crown Tourney as an arena for
discussion. As I said in my previous post, the person spearheading this
is also from Tempio.

Ciao,