WR - [Fwd: ANST - Southern Principality Proposals at Tempio]

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Wed Apr 1 15:40:18 PST 1998

Hi Pug!  You make some good points here.  I think that, just like puberty,
the Principality Thing is coming whether we want it to or not.  I,
personally, think that we have to move forward or we will stagnate.  I think
this could be an excellent way of improving our Kingdom.  It just depends on
your mindset.  If you don't like change, this will be a killer.  If you are
into adventure, you should be willing to try this on for size so to speak.
And....I see us as all being a bit adventurous or we wouldn't be in the SCA
to begin with!  Question is?  Which part of the Kingdom is the most
adventurous???